Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Allahabad by my mobile after 3 years (Journey Part -2)

While coming back from my journey my train was 3 hours late and it was early morning there. I thought to roam the city as some crucial years of my life have been attached with it and I gone out on a rickshaw. Many places were reminding me many sweet old good memories… I just captured many places on my mobile. Just have a look on them..
Atlantis Mall
Indira Bhavan -- Old Building still Standing tall
Subhash Chauhra- With Subhashji still saluting people
Rotate and u will find Tandon Studio Although blurred pic.
Twas early morning so everything was closed so was EL Chico
Palace Theater , renovation going on.
Rotate after saving pic and u will find the unrecognized Tandoor
By the evening time Malviya bandhoo opens up here.
St. Cathedral Church
Civil Lines Police station.. I have some great storieds to share related to it. But in other blogs.
My walking steps toward my train to leave Allahabad.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just back from Allahabad 2 days ago. Whole city is dug up mercilessly due to sewer line construction. Very difficult to venture outside. Pathetic traffic jams. At all time dust is in air. :X Hoping the work to be over soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow somebody gave me the latest updates..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do not copy my stuff...