Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Readymade Vs Tailor made.

Recently i bought a Formal pair for myself. I just loved its look and design but the main problem with the ready-made dresses are their fitting.I don't know about ladies and girls but I guess boys can understand my feeling very well. :). And this makes me think why every time i invest in ready made , "just because of short of time." This time factor costs me very much in long run when the dress finally get unwearable due to discomfort it creates and also due to my increasing waist and stomach.
Then why should not i go for tailor made for myself. Stitching done as per my size and that too so wisely by the tailor that it feels comfortable even when body fitting size varies with time.
I remember my college days and before that my school days when i use to wear tailor made only.Jeans or denim were the only ready-made with me. While in school my dress material was provided by school itself but my personal tailor used to made it so perfect that i felt my school dress too comfortable. And i can do wonders if i feel comfortable. Honestly , i was much popular and kind of hero earlier but with the advent of my inclination toward ready-made i started losing my charm specially in the corporate world. Anyways this is something very mismatching thing to talk as per topic so lets go again to my college time and talk about my dressing then. I had special customized stitched shirts with most of them having label "S" near my pocket as an initial for my name and was done on special request by me to my tailor. I used to show that to everybody and made myself feel special between them. Trousers i started wearing ready-made mostly by then. And now my life revolves around ready-made only.Which i don't find good.
I am not against ready-made, it is very good if u get ready-made according to your size but it really don't happens every time.
Point is, take your time, if u really looking for cool and comfortable formals for office , tailor made is far better than ready-made. Just chose a good cloth of your choice and after your tailor do wonders for you , you will really love to wrap them around and will surely look like a great gentleman. (which of course I am.!!)

2 comments:

  1. i dun know d difference but i wana see you to do wonders..so go for tailor made wid special "S" and be comfortable

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do not copy my stuff...